It’s Time You Took Credit (CME Credit)
While Enjoying an Amazing Passover Vacation in the Natural Wonder of Costa Rica
Navigating Medicine and the Health Care Field: Updates Impacting the Patient and Provider
About This Conference:
By attending the conference, participants will gain a better understanding of cutting edge medical challenges and applications that intersect multiple medical disciplines. The program is designed to train professionals in evidenced based techniques for observing, regulating and transcending negative stress stimuli that will be applicable for physician self care as well as easily transferable to patients. Lectures by our staff will include a series on the latest applications of Pain Extraction™ techniques that lower opioid dependency. Presentations throughout the conference will allows professionals to become knowledgeable in very current vaccine issues, pharmaceutical development, screening and testing. A series of presentations on the use of Brief Interventional Psycho Therapy will allow physicians useful tools to understand and communicate with patients. Presentations on issues of medical ethics are also fashioned to allow a deeper awareness and current approaches to sensitive medical issues.
Who Should Attend:
Participation is open to anyone, healthcare professionals, families and all interested parties. The conference will also provide special training on the use of martial arts therapy for young people during age appropriate discussions.
Costa Rica Kosher Adventures is the longest running Glatt Kosher Pesach Experience provider in this beautiful country. Situated on a Pacific Coast beachfront, the entire premises are made Kosher for Passover. Safety standards continue to be based upon CDC recommendations.
Rabbi Elimelech Goldberg
Dr. Bernard Gonik
Daniel Gonik, BSE, ME
Esther Krohner, B.S, M.S
Nathan Gonik, M.D., M.H.S.A.
Elizebeth Dubey, MD
Day 1 - Saturday
- Reigning in the Adrenal Gland (EG)
- The Ontology of Oncology (EG)
Day 2 - Sunday
- The Evolving Maternal Vaccine Platform: Why pregnancy is the right time to be vaccinated (BG)
- Reproductive Genetics Screening and Testing (BG)
Day 3 - Monday
- Everyday ENT Emergencies: Diagnosis and Management (NG)
- New Directions in the Surgical Management of Sleep Apnea (NG)
Day 4 - Tuesday
- Blackbox Warnings Against Narcotics and Anesthesia in Fetuses and Children (NG)
- Better Outcomes Using New Algorithms for Stroke Management (ED)
Day 5 - Wednesday
- From Pharm to Table: How New Drugs Get Created (DG)
- New Concepts in Drug Delivery Systems (DG)
Day 6 - Thursday
- Nonverbal cues: How to Relate to Them (EK)
- Problem Solving Brief Therapy (EK)
Day 7 - Friday
- Implicit Bias in Health Care (ED)
- End of Life Decisions at the Beginning of Life (BG)
Day 8 - Saturday
- Pain Extraction vs Distraction (EG)
- Integrative Therapies in Pain Management to Reduce Opioid Related Adverse Reactions (EG)
The CME program is an additional $1,000 charge for attendees of our Passover 2022 tour. If a family is booking two or more hotel rooms for the Passover tour the $1,000 fee is waived and there is no charge for the CME Program.