EARN UP TO 16 CME CREDITS OVER PASSOVER
Enjoy a relaxed Passover getaway experience at El Mangroove, Marriott Autograph Collection in Guanacaste, a boutique resort in Costa Rica just steps from the beach.
You will receive all the benefits of our regular Passover program in addition to our CME conference options.
Navigating Medicine and the Health Care Field: Updates Impacting the Patient and Provider
About This Conference:
By attending the conference, participants will gain a better understanding of cutting edge medical challenges and applications that intersect multiple medical disciplines. The program is designed to train professionals in evidenced based techniques for observing, regulating and transcending negative stress stimuli that will be applicable for physician self care as well as easily transferable to patients. Lectures by our staff will include a series on the latest applications of Pain Extraction™ techniques that lower opioid dependency. Presentations throughout the conference will allows professionals to become knowledgeable in very current vaccine issues, pharmaceutical development, screening and testing. A series of presentations on the use of Brief Interventional Psycho Therapy will allow physicians useful tools to understand and communicate with patients. Presentations on issues of medical ethics are also fashioned to allow a deeper awareness and current approaches to sensitive medical issues.
Who Should Attend:
Participation is open to anyone, healthcare professionals, families and all interested parties. The conference will also provide special training on the use of martial arts therapy for young people during age appropriate discussions.
The CME Conference will be held at the El Mangroove BeachFront Resort. The El Mangroove BeachFront Resort is located adjacent to the Casa Conde BeachFront Resort.
Please Note: All food services will be held at the Casa Conde Resort. Prayer Services and CME Classes will be held at the El Mangroove Conference Center.
Rabbi Elimelech Goldberg
Dr. Bernard Gonik
Daniel Gonik, BSE, ME
Esther Krohner, B.S, M.S
Nathan Gonik, M.D., M.H.S.A.
Elizebeth Dubey, MD
Sample of 2022 CME Schedule
2023 schedule TBD
Day 1 - Saturday
- Reigning in the Adrenal Gland (EG)
- The Ontology of Oncology (EG)
Day 2 - Sunday
- The Evolving Maternal Vaccine Platform: Why pregnancy is the right time to be vaccinated (BG)
- Reproductive Genetics Screening and Testing (BG)
Day 3 - Monday
- Everyday ENT Emergencies: Diagnosis and Management (NG)
- New Directions in the Surgical Management of Sleep Apnea (NG)
Day 4 - Tuesday
- Blackbox Warnings Against Narcotics and Anesthesia in Fetuses and Children (NG)
- Better Outcomes Using New Algorithms for Stroke Management (ED)
Day 5 - Wednesday
- From Pharm to Table: How New Drugs Get Created (DG)
- New Concepts in Drug Delivery Systems (DG)
Day 6 - Thursday
- Nonverbal cues: How to Relate to Them (EK)
- Problem Solving Brief Therapy (EK)
Day 7 - Friday
- Implicit Bias in Health Care (ED)
- End of Life Decisions at the Beginning of Life (BG)
Day 8 - Saturday
- Pain Extraction vs Distraction (EG)
- Integrative Therapies in Pain Management to Reduce Opioid Related Adverse Reactions (EG)
Price is per room - maximum of 4 persons per room - no exceptions.
INCLUDES all tips, taxes and service charges.
*Please note prices are subject to change.
- Cribs & Extra cots available on request
- Pre-night program: At the Casa Conde Hotel, pricing in chart.
- Post Passover Weekend: At the Crowne Plaza, Pricing in chart
- Price includes: 2 1/2 days of touring
- Price does not include: Airfare, optional tours, and miscellaneous items.